Kenwood KMC-45 Heavy Duty Speaker Mic TK & NX Series
The Kenwood KMC-45 is a Heavy Duty Speaker Microphone that is built to MIL-STD IP54/55 and has a Swivel belt clip. It also has a 2.5mm listen-only port that you can hook up an acoustic tube earpiece to (not included). This easy to use KMC45 HD Remote Speaker Mic works with the following ProTalk models: TK-2400, TK3230, TK3400, NX-240 and NX-340 series radios. The Kenwood KMC-45D is a Heavy Duty Industrial Grade Speaker Microphone is used in security, warehouse, supervisor and other positions where you need to be in touch.
- Genuine OEM Kenwood Remote Speaker Mic
- Meets Military Spec for MIL-STD IP54/55
- Works with most Kenwood 2-Pin Radios
- Model KMC-45
- Works with Kenwood ProTalk TK2400, TK2402, TK3230, TK3400, TK3402, NX240 and NX340 series radios
- Also works with older models TK2100, TK2200, TK2300, TK3100, TK3130, TK3131, TK3200 and TK3300 series radios models.
I had been buying the KMC21 speaker mics, but guys were going through them. The quality on the 45 is much better, worth the extra dollars.
The speaker and mic are actually better quality then what I find on the radio itself.