Kenwood NX-340 UHF 5W Digital / Analog 32CH Two Way Radio
Free Shipping! B2B Sales, Government and Educational Discounts available!
This one is Top Tier with 5 Watts of power. Kenwood is pleased to introduce NEXEDGE® technology featuring 6.25 kHz digital narrowband operation. NEXEDGE® was designed to provide advanced communication solutions that meet the needs of private enterprise and public sectors today and in the future. The range on the NX340U16P ProTalk model is about 25% greater than the 5 watt analog models with the signal being noise free through the entire range.
Kenwood NEXEDGE NX-340U16P is a 32 Channel 5 Watt ProTalk Series radio offers a dynamic feature set and solid durability that you have become accustomed to, but has also been improved to offer a larger UHF "bank" of frequencies, and improved louder sound. The NX340 offers the ideal solution for communications in construction, manufacturing and warehousing, retail, hospitality, facility management and rental fleet applications.
The Kenwood NX340U16P is a UHF two way radio provides 16 channels that are analog and 16 that are digital. It uses a lithium-ion battery that provides up to 12 hours on a full charge. the NX-340 has 5 watts of power, providing coverage for up to 370,000 square feet, 33 floors, or up to 7 miles of range. The Kenwood ProTalk NX-340U16P 5 Watt is also compact and quite durable. This is a tough Kenwood radio that is IP54/55 water and dust resistant and is Mil-STD C, D, E, F and G compliant.
- Max 16 Channels per Zone - 32 Channels Total
- 2 Conventional Zones
- 5 Watts
- Only 9.9 Ounces with Battery (5.8 without)
- Switchable Digital and Analog Dual Modes
- Programmable Function Keys
- Superior Clarity in Extended Coverage
- High Security with Voice Scramble
- Wireless Cloning
- Voice Annunciation
- Battery Save
- Channel Confirmation Mode
- B.C.L. (Busy Channel Lockout)
- Key Lock
- 4-color LEDs (blue, red,orange, green)
- Scan Del/Add
- KENWOOD ESN (Electronic Serial Number)
- Adjustable Microphone Gain (by FPU): High/Normal/Low
- Time-Out Timer
- Low Battery Warning
- Rapid Drop-In Charge Capable (3 hour charge time)
- MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G
- IP54 and IP55 Water Resistant / Dust Resistant
- Two Pin Headset Port
- Removable Antenna
- Up to a 6 Mile Range (Open areas without obstructions)
- Up to a 2 Mile Range (Residential areas near buildings)
- UP TO 370,000 Sq. Ft. / up to 33 Floor Coverage
- Compact Only 4.8" Tall (Radio Only)
- Battery life: up to 12 hours
- Three Year Manufacturer Warranty
- FCC License required
What comes in the box:
- One Kenwood NEXEDGE ProTalk NX-340U16P Radio
- KNB-45L Lithium Ion Rechargeable Battery
- KSC-35K Rapid Desktop Charger
- KBH-10 Re-enforced Belt Clip
- Removable Antenna
- Owner's Manual
Factory Programmed Channel / Frequencies / QT Setting:
Channel 1 / 464.5500 / 67.0 Hz
Channel 2 / 467.9250 / 67.0 Hz
Channel 3 / 461.0375 / 67.0 Hz
Channel 4 / 461.0625 / 67.0 Hz
Channel 5 / 461.0875 / 67.0 Hz
Channel 6 / 461.1125 / 67.0 Hz
Channel 7 / 461.1375 / 67.0 Hz
Channel 8 / 461.1125 / 67.0 Hz
Channel 9 / 464.5000 / 67.0 Hz
Channel 10 / 467.7625 / 67.0 Hz
Channel 11 / 467.8125 / 67.0 Hz
Channel 12 / 467.8500 / 67.0 Hz
Channel 13 / 467.8750 / 67.0 Hz
Channel 14 / 467.9000 / 67.0 Hz
Channel 15 / 461.1875 / 67.0 Hz
Channel 16 / 461.2125 / 67.0 Hz
Both the Analog and Digital Zones are pre-programmed with the same 16 channels listed above.
*Maximum range can only be achieved over water or open rural areas under optimum conditions. FCC license required. Features and specifications subject to change without notice.
Fair price, we have a 400,000 sq ft facility and the radios work flawlessly.
bought a couple of these and they work great.